Sunday, March 22, 2009

To Whore or Not to Whore.

If you're sleeping at my apartment and I see your status on Facebook as "whoren," I think an intelligent person would assume I'd be pretty upset.

But, then again, remind me... what exactly does "whoren" mean? I'd assume it's the verb version of "whore." According to Merriam-Webster, it is: 1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute ; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman.

Well,

  1. I'm pretty sure you didn't pay me any $. (Damn it, because I'm pooooor!)
  2. For once, I was considering myself not to be promiscuous, because I was enjoying your company and we talked about more than just what time you were coming and what time you were leaving.
  3. But I guess maybe you could consider me being as immoral... That's a maybe.
That's my vent of the weekend.

Side note: I've been known as not having feelings for years, so maybe this is proof I do actually get hurt feelings. [see my above version of a sob story.]

0 comments: